Sign Up HERE
- About two grocery bags of 7-10 seasonal sustainably grown vegetables and herbs (more for large shares)
- A weekly email with produce information, cooking and storage tips, recipes and segments about life on and off the farm.
- Access to an online recipe sharing site.
- Convenient pick up locations and times throughout the week.
- Access to our farm for volunteering, exploring and relaxing.
- Invitations to on-farm events, such as our annual OktoberFEAST and Spring planting parties.
- Making new friends who share your interest in good food and good farming.
- Raleigh pickup is Tuesday evenings from 4:30pm to 6;30pm at the Five Points CSA site, 1911 Bernard St., Raleigh 27608.
- We also we have On-Farm pickup is from 4pm to 7pm on Wednesdays at 1000 McLemore Road in Clayton, NC 27520.
- Finally, we offer limited pickup every Saturday morning from 8am to 12pm at the Western Wake Farmers Market, 1225 Morrisville Carpenter Rd, Cary 27519
- Our Large Share ($480) is a suitable amount of produce for a large household of 4+ people, or a couple of hungry vegetarians, to eat for a week.
- Our Regular Share ($320) is a suitable amount of produce for a small household of 1 to 3 people, or 1 hungry vegetarian, to eat for a week.
- Our Small Share ($200) is the same size as the regular share, but the pick ups are every other week rather than weekly.
We are offering a 5% discount for folks who would like to pay for their Spring and Fall shares in full early in the year. Please inquire for more details.
Payment and Sign Up: